Aircraft Technologies Group Inc. is dedicated to maintaining the privacy of our subscribers and users. Once you become an ATG subscriber, we assure you that your personal information will be exclusively used to provide you with the products or services you requested. At no time will we ever share your information with any third party without your express consent. In some cases you may be asked to provide contact and payment information, including your name, address, phone number and email address and billing and/or credit card information. In the normal course of providing our services, we also create and maintain other information such as account status, system usage and support requests.
All information collected by ATG will be used for the sole purpose of maintaining our relationship with you. How does ATG use subscriber and user information?
- We do not sell or rent subscriber or user information.
- We use subscriber or user information to notify you of special events, deals and promotions, job and revenue opportunities, website programs, system and service related issues, newly added services or features and any other communication deemed relevant to the continuance of our service.
- We may share user information with other users in our system, or when a user has requested a service or product. The information given will only be that which is necessary to implement the service or request of people; NETWorX uses an anonymity code with every user so employers can not see who may come up after a filtered search – only after communication with technician user, employer user may be revealed.
- Domain registration information becomes public record in the universally available Whois database(is a database of information about ownership of a domain name) when a user provides their domain information to Whois. As required by law, we will disclose user information to name, contact, or bring legal action against persons causing harm or interfering with the rights or property of ATG, our subscribers and users.
ATG abides by the privacy laws in the countries where we do business.
Terms of Service
Thank you for choosing ATG!
By using any of ATG’s services, including its internet and social media site(s) and any related services (collectively or individually, the ‘Services’) provided by any of ATG representatives its or their partners and/or associates (collectively, ‘ATG’), you agree to the following terms and conditions of service (the ‘Terms of Service’).
These Terms of Service constitute the understanding between ATG (‘ATG’ or ‘our’) and the service (‘you’ or ‘your’) for any of the Services. These terms of Service govern the Services and any devices and/or equipment, including, without limitation, devices, and software used in conjunction with the Services. By registering, you activate the Services, and you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to these Terms of Service as set out below. ATG recommends that you print a copy of these Terms of Service and the Terms and Conditions policy applicable to the Services to which you subscribe. If you are not an internet service subscriber you may contact ATG at any time to obtain a printed copy of these Terms of Service.
If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms of Service or any modifications which may be made by ATG from time to time (as described in the following paragraph) do not activate or use the Services.
In addition to the terms contained in these Terms of Service, these Terms of Service are also subject to the terms and conditions set out in the ATG Terms and Conditions Policy, and are available at www.myatg.aero, applicable to the Services or as may be required by statute or regulation.
Your non-termination or continued use of the Services after the effective date of any changes made constitutes your acceptance of these Terms of Service as modified by such changes.
The user can obtain more information about the Services and these Terms or Service by contacting ATG’s Contract services.
ATG may, at its discretion, make changes to the services from time to time.
Use of Service
- The Services may only be used in accordance with the ATG Terms and Conditions Policy applicable to such services.
- The technology and/or processes provided to you may be subject to intellectual property rights reserved by ATG or third parties. Nothing contained in these Terms of Service shall grant to you any right, license, title or ownership of, in or to any intellectual property rights of ATG or any third party in such technology or processes.
- ATG, the ATG logo and certain product or service names are registered trade-marks or trade-marks of ATG. You agree not to copy, display or use in any manner of ATG’s trade-marks without ATG’s express prior permission. Other product, information or company names mentioned herein may be the registered trade-marks or trade-marks of their respective owners.
- ATG shall not be liable for any inappropriate materials posted, nor is ATG granting you any rights in that regard whatsoever.
Representation: As a user of this site, you are liable for the accuracy of the information that you provide to us. You represent and warrant that the information provided when registering as a user, and all information that you subsequently provide regarding yourself and your registration, is true and accurate and not misleading.
By using this web site, you consent to the collection and use of your personal data as described herein. ATG and NETWorX utilizes a anonymity code and does not use your name in any job search response info until approved by you prior.
Your personal data is never sold, rented or leased to any external company, unless you have granted us permission to do so.
Photos: If you decide to participate in an ATG promotion such as the AST – Aero Skills Tournament then ATG may use your name for media and/orphotos from event, as well as on the website. This is the only extent of use of this information and photos. If you post photos to the site, you consenting to the use of these photos for ATG, ATG program and website promotional use as well. ATG will not sell or use these photos for other than stated above.
- Provide the ability to contact you;
- Comply with human resource requirements;
- Comply with government regulations;
- Support recruitment inquiries;
- Facilitate the job search process and help us find you a suitable job match;
- Gauge the number of users and usage of the site;
- Store information about your preference;
- Recognize you when you return;
- Provide information on goods and services requested or which may interest you;
- Notify you of events, surveys, workshops and training sessions run by ATG and its associates; and
- Notify you about changes to our services.
Personal data about you for job opportunities may be included as following:
- Resumes/Curricula vitae;
- Online submissions to ATG jobs and job boards;
- Our interview notes;
- Information obtained through reference and background checks;
- Educational or professional accreditation records;
- Information necessary to provide payroll services, including banking details, tax deductions and vacation allowances; and
- Reference letters.
ATG does not warrant the condition or content of any information on our site.
ATG and/or its agents may have to interrupt the Services at any time with or without notice or liability to you in order to install, inspect, repair, replace or perform necessary maintenance on the network, or for other technical reasons as may be required.
ATG does not warrant uninterrupted use of the Services.
Employer Initiated – Termination
You agree that if the Services are terminated for any reason you will contact ATG if you feel there was an error.
ATG Initiated – Termination or Suspension
ATG may restrict, block, suspend or terminate all or any part of the Services immediately where you:
- Become bankrupt or otherwise insolvent;
- Fail to provide ATG with reasonable communication;
- Are in breach of any term or condition of these Terms of Service or of ATG’s Terms and Conditions Policy applicable to the Services that you subscribe to; or
- If you alter or abuse.
For the situations listed above, ATG will attempt to notify you using the information shown on your account stating the reason and date scheduled for the suspension or termination. Despite the above, ATG may not provide you notice of a proposed restriction, block, suspension or termination:
- If immediate action must be taken to protect ATG’s websites or if suspension is required by legal requirement, court order, ordinance or regulatory authority;
- If ATG believes that extreme circumstances exist, or that there is an abnormal risk of loss involved in delaying the suspension or termination;
- If you misuse or abuse or permit others to misuse or abuse the Services for purposes that are contrary to law, these Terms of Service or ATG’s Terms and Conditions Policy applicable to the Services you subscribe to; or
- In an emergency situation.
If all or any part of the Services are restricted, blocked, suspended or terminated for cause, ATG is not obligated to restore the services.
ATG shall not be liable for:
- Any interruption or unavailability of the Services;
- Any act or omission of any third party;
- Your conduct, acts, or omissions;
- Any event beyond the reasonable control of ATG including acts of God, inclement weather (including lightning), power failures, labour disputes, riots or civil disputes, war or armed conflict, any law, governmental order, decision or regulation, or order of any court of competent jurisdiction;
- ATG’s failure, for any reason, to activate or respond to your requests;
- Any damages you incur as a result of your participation with this website and social media site.
If you register to access and use our services, it is your responsibility to keep your login information (for example, your username and password) confidential and secure. ATG will not be liable for any loss or damage that you or another person suffers because you did not keep your login information confidential and secure.
Limitation of Liability
In the event of any breach by ATG, including any breach of a fundamental term or any negligence by ATG, under no circumstances shall ATG be liable to you or to any third party for any indirect, special, or consequential damages, including loss of profits and loss of business opportunities, that result in any way from these Terms of Service, including your reliance on or use of any information, service, merchandise, or material viewed or provided on or through use of the Services, or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, errors, defects or delays.
ATG shall not be liable for, and you shall indemnify and save ATG harmless from and against all suits, claims or judgements howsoever arising out of any of the following:
- Claims for libel, slander, infringement of copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights or contractual rights of any third party or based on any other legal theory howsoever arising from the material, data or other content from the Services;
- Any losses, damages, expenses or costs (including legal fees) arising out of or in connection with any claim, or other proceeding based on the Services by you or a third party infringes any intellectual property rights or contractual right of any third party; or
- Claims by those to whom you provide access to the Services.
For the purposes of this section, any reference to ‘ATG’ shall include ATG, Aviation NetworX, its partners or associates, or any of their respective directors, officers, employees, servants or agents.
Disputes and Governing Law
Any disputes or claims whatsoever between ATG and you will be referred to and determined by arbitration to the exclusion of the courts. If you have a claim you should give written notice to arbitrate to ATG at 11210 Bond Rd, Winfield B.C. V4V1J6 Attention: Legal Department. Arbitration will be conducted by one arbitrator pursuant to the laws and rules relating to commercial arbitration in the province/state in which ATG resides that are in effect on the date of the notice. You agree to waive any right you may have to commence or participate in any class action against ATG related to any claim where such waiver is permitted. Where applicable, you also agree to opt out of any class proceedings against ATG. If ATG has a claim, ATG will give your notice to arbitrate at your billing address.
These Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of British Columbia and the federal laws of Canada and the federal laws of the United States of America applicable therein and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of such jurisdiction. These Terms of Service constitute the entire understanding between the parties with respect to the subject matter of the Terms of Service and supersedes and replaces any and all prior written or verbal understandings.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
You may not assign, resell or transfer the Services to any person without prior written consent of ATG. These Terms of Service will ensure to the benefit of, and be binding upon, your respective heirs, executors, administrators, successors and permitted assignees and for the purpose of ATG shall benefit to any party that controls, is controlled by or under common control with ATG.
Upon termination of these Terms of Service, all accrued obligations or liabilities and the provisions which by their nature are intended to continue beyond such termination will remain in effect. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the provisions of all sections and terms of ATG’s Terms and Conditions applicable to the Services you subscribed to shall survive the expiration and/or earlier termination of these Terms of Service.
The failure of either party to insist upon strict interpretation of these Terms of Service or to exercise any options herein, shall not act as a waiver of any right or option, but the same shall continue to be in full force and effect. No waiver by either party of any breach shall be effective unless expressed in writing.
ATG does not grant you any right to use ATG’s logos, trademarks or trade names in any manner unless ATG gives you prior written consent and/or grants you an appropriate license to use.
ATG may disclose any information as is necessary to:
- Satisfy any legal, regulatory or other governmental request;
- Operate the Services properly; or
By using this website after we change the terms, you accept and will be bound by them.